With more than 50 years experience, Builder's Concrete East is one of Connecticut’s leading experts on concrete.
The company provides concrete to both small and large contractors and homeowners, and its team of quality control staff can help customers with increasingly difficult specifications.
Its team of experts will work with you to determine your project’s required mixes and materials, which includes many types of concretes with different applications.
Here are some of the types of concrete Builder's Concrete East offers:
- Lightweight: Construction companies have relied on lightweight concrete for hundreds of years. Made from lightweight coarse aggregate and available in different forms, this concrete is good for floors, roofs, and masonry bricks.
- High Density: Heavyweight concrete, also known as high density, has a density greater than 2600kg/m3. It’s used primarily for radiation shielding in hospitals and nuclear power facilities.
- Mass: Any use of structural concrete with a minimum dimension equal to or greater than 36 inches is considered mass concrete. It is used for such structures as dams and massive foundations.
- Ready-Mix: Builder's Concrete East will deliver ready mixed concrete to work sites using in-transit mixers after a specific recipe is manufactured. It allows for more precision for a variety of structural uses.
- Colored Concrete: As its name implies, this is concrete colored to meet clients’ specific color needs.
Builder's Concrete East supplies these and more types of concrete mixes for construction companies and homeowners, including flowable fill, pervious concrete, and heated concrete. Not sure which type you need?
Call Builder's Concrete East at 860-456-4111 to discuss your project, or learn more about its services online.