When you’re young and inexperienced, traveling is exciting and glamorous. Unfortunately, the more you travel, the more you realize that traveling can be frustrating and challenging. Packing, getting through airports and dealing with hotels can be mentally draining, especially when you’re low on sleep. DOWNLITE in Mason, Ohio, is your sleep expert. They’ve had three generations of experience crafting the most comfortable down pillows and comforters, which is why they know what you need to get a good night’s sleep, even on the road.
- Choose The Right Hotel: Your hotel is the most vital piece of your comfort while on the road. Before you choose the cheapest hotel available, check out the reviews on TripAdvisor or Yelp, and make sure it’s a place you want to say. Then, call the hotel or visit DOWNLITE online and personally ask if they have DOWNLITE hotel bedding. If they do, you know you’ll get the solid rest you need.
- Bring Your Own Pillow: No matter how nice of a hotel you choose, it can be next to impossible sleeping on a pillow that’s not your own feather pillow perfectly molded to your head. There’s always room to squeeze your DOWNLITE pillow into your suitcase.
- Handle Annoyances Immediately: As soon as you get into the hotel room, if you notice any annoying sounds or inconveniences that will keep you up at night, don’t wait to call the front desk. Get a handle on the things that could keep you awake before you spend half the night tossing and turning
- Make The Bed A Sleep-Only Zone: There might not be a lot of places to sit inside a hotel room, but using your bed as your dinner table, workstation, and laundry basket is not a good idea. Instead, keep your bed free and clear of anything and everything but what you need when you go to sleep.
- Use White Noise: Whether you have earplugs from the flight or a white noise app on your phone, use it. Hotels aren’t silent, so you’ll want to block out sounds by giving yourself something better to listen to, even if it’s your favorite classical playlist.
Getting a good night’s sleep on the road doesn’t have to be impossible when you find a hotel that uses DOWNLITE. If no hotel uses their down bedding where you’re traveling to, bring your own pillow and experience the difference in your rest. Give them a call today at (866) 931-3696 to upgrade your bedding. And don’t forget to visit their website for a full list of products.