Regular visitors to The Beach Waterpark in Mason, Ohio, know that it’s much more than one of the best water parks in the region. It’s also Beach Mountain, a winter family fun park that offers snow tubing for all ages.
If you’re not familiar with Beach Mountain and its snow tubing rules, here are some pointers on how to arrive prepared:
- Release Forms Are Required: Everyone who slides down Beach Mountain must first sign a release form. Parents and guardians are responsible for signing release forms for anyone under the age of 18.
- You Must Meet Size Requirements: You must be 42-inches tall in order to snow tube at Beach Mountain. A small tubing area is provided in a special play area for anyone under 42-inches tall. All children must be accompanied by a guardian while there.
- Dress Appropriately: There’s plenty of snow, so you should dress in warm, water-resistant clothing. Mittens, gloves, boots, and outerwear are ideal. It’s also a good idea to bring a change of clothes. Spare socks will help you stay warm and dry on the ride home.
- Safety Comes First: Use common sense on the slope. Never try to cram more than one person onto a tube; don’t attempt acrobatics while on the tube either.
- Don’t Bring These Items: Beach Mountain is a family-friendly environment. Leave noisemakers, weapons, pocket knives, and sharp objects at home.
- These Days Are Less Crowded: If crowds aren’t your thing, the least crowded days at Beach Mountain are weekdays, unless it's a holiday.
The Beach Waterpark’s Beach Mountain features 400-foot-long runs and a magic carpet ride to carry visitors up and down the mountain. Call (513) 398-7946, or visit the family fun park online to learn more about group events and family entertainment.