Are you looking to install a new roof on your house? Do you need roof or siding repairs and are looking for a reliable roofing contractor? Look no further than JC Home Roofs and Sidings, the best choice for all of your roofing needs. This Queens-based roofing contractor has over 30 years of experience and is committed to providing residents in the New York City area with excellent customer service. Their contractors are trained to excel at diagnosing and proffering the best solutions possible to meet your commercial or residential roofing needs.
Because they want to ensure that you have a great experience before, during, and after any project, below are their tips on how to prepare your home for a new roof installation.
- Safety First: Your home will be an active construction site for the duration of the project, so it is important to keep everyone on the property safe from accidents and injuries. Children are especially susceptible, and must be monitored at all times.
- Protect Your Pool & Yard: The debris produced during the roof installation process can damage your pool and litter your landscape. It helps to keep the grass on your lawn mowed and to cover your pool with a tarp.
- Protect Fragile Items: The roof installation process will cause vibrations in the walls of your home. Remove items on walls and shelves to prevent them from falling and breaking or injuring someone.
- Prevent Allergies: Dust and debris may fall through the roof into your living space while the JC Home Roofs and Sidings contractor is working. It is best to keep anyone with allergies away from the house for the duration of the project.
- Protect Valuable Property: It is important to keep your cars, boat, or other vehicles out of the driveway and garage while the roof is being installed to prevent unfortunate accidents.
The staff at JC Home Roofs and Sidings are courteous and professional, and are just as concerned about your safety and protection as they are about providing top-notch roof installation services. Contact them today for a free quote or to discuss your roofing needs. Call them at (718) 350-5271, or visit their website or Facebook page for more information.