Covid-19 Health Policy Update
With some of the Stay at Home restrictions being lifted this Friday, we want to first welcome you all back to our office. More importantly, we want you to know that we are taking the necessary precautions to keep you, as well as the staff, safe. We would like to inform you of our new health guidelines, which are as follows:
- We are requiring all patients and staff to wear masks while in the office.
- We will require all patients and staff to get their temperatures taken in the office.
- We will require the staff to ask screening questions to patients before seeing the doctor.
- All surface areas will be disinfected before and after all exams.
- We will continue to maintain the 6-feet social distancing between patients, which means there will be fewer chairs in the waiting area. We are asking all other family members not being seen by the doctor to wait in your perspective vehicles for the duration of the patients' exam.
We are doing all we can to keep you and the staff safe at this time. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and stay safe.