Suffering from chronic pain or injury-related pain can color one’s entire life. It can make the tasks of daily life that much harder and can also lead to depression and other issues. Luckily, there are many ways in which to relieve pain caused by injuries. Stroud Chiropractic Clinic in Archdale, North Carolina, has been helping patients manage their pain naturally through spinal adjustments and chiropractic care for years. If you’re tired of using medications to mediate your pain, here are six ways to find relief naturally from the experienced chiropractic physician at Stroud Chiropractic Clinic:
- Endorphins: Endorphins are considered the body’s natural pain reliever. They can really work wonders on your system by alleviating stress, anxiety, and depression. To increase your endorphins, adopt an exercise regimen that safely gets your blood pumping.
- Heat Therapy: Applying a heating pad or heat wrap to your pain areas can help suppress pain signals to your brain. Heat on an injury also helps increase the flow of oxygen to the affected area.
- Ice Therapy: If your injury or pain is causing inflammation, ice the area to reduce the swelling. Ice also helps slow nerve impulses like a local anesthetic.
- Acupuncture: The ancient Chinese practice of acupuncture has helped millions of people manage chronic pain and back pain by centering the body and helping with oxygen flow.
- Massage: A deep tissue therapy massage is another excellent way to loosen up your muscles and get the blood flowing.
- Chiropractic Care: A chiropractor will combine stretches, adjustments, and realignments to ease back pain, all without the use of invasive procedures or medication.
If you live near Archdale, North Carolina and you’re looking for a conveniently located chiropractic clinic that provides top-notch care, call Stroud Chiropractic Clinic today at (336) 434-2107. Same-day appointments are always welcome at their practice. Visit their website for additional information on their services and approach to pain relief.