Dirty carpets detract from the appearance of your home and can even worsen allergies. When your carpet needs a good cleaning, steam cleaning offers several important benefits that you just won’t get if you shampoo your carpets. Since 1980, Mr. K’s Carpet Service has offered quality carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, and area rug cleaning to residents of Orange, Albany, and Rockland counties in New York.
When you choose steam cleaning, your carpets will not only look amazing; you’ll also enjoy the following benefits:
- Better Air Quality: Since steam cleaners don’t use chemicals, you won’t notice any unpleasant odors during or after treatment. That’s an important consideration if a family member has allergies or asthma and can’t tolerate strong odors.
- More Thorough Cleaning: Every time your family walks on your carpet, they grind dirt and pet hair deep into the carpet fibers. Carpet steam cleaning easily pulls embedded dirt, dust mites, debris, and pet hair out of the carpet and improves the appearance of your carpeting. Stains that you can’t remove yourself can often be removed with steam cleaning.
- Removal Of Allergens: Steam cleaning doesn’t just remove dirt; it also gets rid of allergens, germs, bacteria, and pollutants that can affect your family’s health. Thorough area rug cleaning or upholstery cleaning by a Mr. K's Carpet Service technician will also reduce allergens in your home.
- Fresh-smelling Carpeting: Carpet steam cleaning neutralizes odors that can become trapped in carpeting over time. After a visit from the technicians at Mr. K’s Carpet Service, your carpet will look great and smell even better.
- Reduced Drying Time: When professional carpet cleaners use steam cleaners, cleaning and drying time is cut in half, because the steam cleaner dries as it cleans.
If you’re tired of looking at your dirty carpet, call Mr. K’s Carpet Service at (845) 294-5345. You can also find more information about their carpet cleaning services online.