Dear valued customers,
We are sure you are aware of the COVID19 situation currently developing worldwide. For the safety of our staff and customers, our management team will be working remotely in the coming weeks, due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Our management team will still be available to assist you by phone or electronically during normal office hours.
Right now, there are a few things you should know:
· You can keep expecting the same great level of service from us. That will never change.
· For your convenience, you can view and manage your account online at our website. You can also pay your bill through this portal as well. Our manager is more than happy to help you set up an online account if you need assistance.
· You can also pay your bill over the phone with a credit/debit card or with your bank account. We provide this service free of charge.
· If you do want to drop off payment, we do offer a drop box out outside of the office. For drop box payments, a manager will process the payments within a few days of receipt.
· The rental process will not be impacted by the management team working remotely. Move-ins can be performed over the phone, electronically, or by mail in and drop off. In case of mail in or drop off the manager will have to physically receive the documents before you can store.
We appreciate your understanding and patience in this matter. If you have any questions, please contact the facility.