Hiring a professional septic tank service company for maintenance on your cesspool or septic system should be approached like hiring any professional contractor.
The septic service experts at Dan's Sewer in Bloomingburg, New York advise potential customers to follow these steps to find the best company for their project:
- Verify The Company: Check with your local health department or Better Business Bureau for a list of reputable septic services companies. Dan’s Sewer is an established septic and cesspool cleaning and maintenance company with a solid reputation in Sullivan, Orange, and Ulster counties.
- Ask For Referrals: Dan’s Sewer is happy to provide potential customers with references from past customers. The company also has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- Call And Ask Questions: Contacting the companies you’re considering is the best way to decide if they’re a good fit for your project. Ask if the company is bonded, insured, and licensed to perform services in your area. The friendly staff at Dan's Sewer will be happy to answer your questions.
- Determine The Costs: All companies charge different rates, so you’ll want to know which one fits your budget before work begins. Dan's Sewer prides itself on offering reasonable rates.
- Experience Matters: Make sure the company you hire isn’t a new kid on the block with little or no experience. The technicians at Dan's Sewer are well trained and dedicated to quality services and excellent customer service.
With a list of comprehensive services available, Dan's Sewer can do septic tank pumping, clean cesspools, perform septic tank maintenance, perform septic system installation, and complete other cesspool and septic services.
Call Dan's Sewer at (845) 733-4040 to discuss your needs today, or learn more about the company and its services online.