Who doesn’t love the feeling of a sparkling clean home? Mr. K’s Carpet Service in Goshen, NY knows that when you have professional carpet cleaners do the job, it gives your place some extra shine. From carpet steam cleaning to tile, grout, and upholstery cleaning, Mr. K’s Carpet Service provides outstanding service at affordable prices.
To make the most of your carpet cleaning appointment, here are some simple steps to help you prepare:
- Vacuum Ahead Of Time: You likely brush your teeth before you go to the dentist—do the same for your floors. A quick run-through with your vacuum cleaner before the professional carpet cleaners arrive will help remove any loose soil and will allow for a more thorough cleaning.
- Remove Any Fragile, Antique, Or Irreplaceable Items: While Mr. K’s Carpet Service only employs the most professional carpet cleaners, accidents do happen. Before the crew arrives, put glass, china, and porcelain knick-knacks and valuables away to avoid an accident.
- Highlight Problem Areas: Do you have a stain on an area rug that needs some extra cleaning? Maybe some discoloration beneath the window? Point out these concerns to your carpet cleaners before they get started so they can spend some extra time working on them.
- Pin It Up: It’s a good idea not to have any other fabric touching areas that are going to be cleaned, so pull up the drapes as well as any skirting around couches or other upholstered furniture.
- Keep Pets & Kids Clear: Even though Mr. K's Carpet Service loves kids and animals, you may want to
consider keeping them away from the rooms that are being cleaned. There are
often hoses and other equipment that can be tripped over, and the extra people
and sounds in your home may be disruptive for your pets. It’s best to have another
place for them to play that day.
Get that fresh just-cleaned feeling in your home or office today. Mr. K’s Carpet Service is a fully licensed carpet cleaner servicing Orange, Albany, and Rockland counties. Call (845) 294-5345 to schedule your appointment, or visit them online for a complete list of services and specials.