Bug Pros Pest Control is Carlsbad, NM’s premier pest control company. With over 30 years of experience, these local exterminators can rid your home or business of any vermin, from wasps and fleas to roaches and rodents. Whether you need a commercial pest control service to get rid of ants, or preventative pest control for your residential property, no job is too big or too small for Bug Pros Pest Control.
Most of the scorpions found in residential areas are not poisonous, their sting is similar to bees. It's best to assume that they are poisonous if you are unsure. If you’ve come across one too many of these dangerous crawlies, check out these tips on how to keep scorpions out of your home, brought to you by Southern New Mexico’s best exterminator, Bug Pros Pest control.
Tips for getting rid of scorpions:
- Know Your Enemy: Once Bug Pros Pest Control identifies the type of scorpion, these trained technicians will develop a customized plan to repel these pesky insects.
- Catch & Trap: If you only find one scorpion, the best method is to carefully catch and kill them to keep your family safe from harm.
- Ask A Pro: While bug sprays and eco-friendly solutions can provide temporary fixes, Bug Pros Pest Control can offer an effective long-term solution.
- Keep Them Away: To eliminate food and destroy harborage sites, clear your property of junk, lumber and compost piles.
- Stay Safe: For the healthiest solution to your bug problem, put down that toxic aerosol can and contact Bug Pros Pest Control to get rid of scorpions once and for all!
For affordable and reliable scorpion and pest control services, call Bug Pros Pest Control at (575) 361-5356, or check out their website for more information.