Have you noticed that so many nutritional products on the market today now contain wolfberries or wolfberry juice (lycium barbarum - scientific name) (also called Goji berry by some)?
In China, the wolfberries grown in the Ningxia province have the highest nutritional profile, and the wolfberries from this specific province appear to extend the life of the elders more so than those grown in any other area. Our powerful drink is called Ningxia Red because the wolfberries that we use are grown in the Ningxia province of China.
Taste Mother Nature's Perfect Food!
Here's the NingXia Red Difference:
- The Taste? Like nothing on earth! You and your family will LOVE it.
- Wolfberries are believed by experts to be the most nutritionally dense food found on earth
- Wolfberries contain four polysaccharides (considered to be master molecules for the human body) that are not found anywhere else!
- Wolfberries are among the most powerful immune supporting nutrients identified to date. A handful of Wolfberries increase SOD (Super Oxide Dismutase - the most powerful anti-aging anti-oxidant) in blood up to 48%.
- Wolfberries contain 18 kinds of amino acids (six times higher than bee pollen) and contain all 8 essential amino acids.
- Wolfberries contain 21 trace minerals.
- Wolfberries are the richest source of carotenoids, including beta-carotene (more beta carotene than carrots), of all known foods or plants on earth!
- Wolfberries contain 500 times the amount of vitamin C, by weight, than oranges making them one of the richest vitamin C sources on earth.
- Wolfberries also contain vitamins B1, B2, B6, and E.
- Wolfberries contain polysaccharides that fortify the immune system
- Wolfberries contain about 11 mg of iron per 100 grams and also beta-sisterol (an anti-inflammatory agent).
If you haven't tried Ningxia Red for yourself, now is the time!
"Ningxia Red IS the single most nutritious food product I have ever seen in my 30 years in the health industry, and the Ningxia wolfberry is the most effective ingredient in that product, although I think it's the synergy of all the ingredients that makes it especially extraordinary. This one product has the potential to affect the long term health and wellness of every single person who uses it, and it's our duty to share it with as many people as possible. Have you had your Ningxia Red today?" Vicki Opfer, Leading Health Expert
Please let me know if I may provide any additional information about this, or other Young Living products. I'll look forward to speaking with.