Scotch Plains, New Jersey
2050 US-22
Scotch Plains, NJ 07076
(732) 752-7888

3 Ideas for Your New Kitchen Backsplash September 11, 2019

Scotch Plains, Union
3 Ideas for Your New Kitchen Backsplash, Scotch Plains, New Jersey

The right backsplash can set the tone for your kitchen remodeling project. Since it takes up so much space in the room, it’s often the first feature people notice when walking in. If you’re looking for eye-catching designs to make a statement, here are a few ideas to inspire you.

Kitchen Backsplash Design Ideas

1. Glass Tiles

Glass tiles are especially appealing if you have a neutral color palette and want to find a clever way to add interest without making it too bold or distracting. They tend to be more expensive than ceramic options, but come in many colors and have a high-end look. You might opt for multi-colored mosaic tiles to contrast with your cabinets, or a more subtle shade like blue with a glossy finish to create an ethereal look.

2. Chevron Patterns

kitchen remodelingNothing says classic like the time-honored chevron pattern. Despite its old-world simplicity, it still enjoys immense popularity in the modern world for its beauty and versatility. These geometric patterns look especially appealing in neutral and understated kitchens. Choose colors that are in line with the rest of the hues used in your kitchen remodeling. For example, a pale white and soft gray chevron backsplash ties together a room with white cabinets. 

3. Beadboard 

Wooden boards complement a kitchen remodeling project that centers around a country or farmhouse theme. They’re traditional and inviting, and look stunning with distressed kitchen cabinets in shades of white, brown, dark green, or navy blue. You can complete this rustic look by adding a farmhouse sink and wooden chandelier to contribute to the earthy tone of the space.
 

Are you ready to bring your vision of the perfect kitchen to life? Turn to the team at Kitchens Etc…Inc. in Scotch Plains, NJ. These contractors are committed to your satisfaction and offer top-level kitchen remodeling services to help you from design to implementation. They also work with cabinets and bathrooms. Visit them online to learn more about their services, or call (732) 752-7888 to get started.

Other Announcements, Events and Deals from Kitchens Etc...Inc.
Top 3 Kitchen Remodeling Projects for Selling a House, Scotch Plains, New Jersey
If you’re undergoing kitchen remodeling before selling your home, there are a few projects you can take on for a better return on investment (ROI). This is because home buy...read more
5 Bathroom Remodeling Ideas for Seniors, Scotch Plains, New Jersey
If you’re retired, a bathroom remodeling project will help you age in place. With only a few simple modifications, you can reduce common hazards and make life easier for yo...read more
Top 4 Benefits of Double Ovens, Scotch Plains, New Jersey
Modern kitchen appliances make life much simpler for busy homeowners. Among the most convenient is the double oven, which multiplies your ability to cook. There are several...read more
Kitchen Remodeling Tips for Left-Handed People, Scotch Plains, New Jersey
Most homes are designed to accommodate the needs of right-handed people, who make up roughly 90% of the population. If you’re part of that remaining 10%, your kitchen layout may...read more