In today’s busy world, you need efficient ways to reduce tension and invigorate your mind and muscles. One way of doing this is to get a deep, healthy sweat every day! If you’ve been looking for new ways to stay happy and healthy, a sauna is just the thing for you. By having your own personal sauna, you always know that it will be clean, well-maintained, and accessible. Pettis Pools and Patio has been installing beautiful saunas in the Greece and East Rochester, New York areas for decades.
Saunas can benefit your health in many ways:
- Reduce stress: A sauna is a comfortable, quiet place. The warmth in a sauna relaxes your muscles and improves your circulation, increasing the release of endorphins throughout your body, giving you a refreshed state of mind.
- Flush toxins: When the body releases sweat, it rids itself of many toxic chemicals like lead, copper, zinc, and mercury, which we absorb through our skin every day.
- Rejuvenate skin: To keep your skin rejuvenated, you need to regularly cleanse your pores and remove dead skin cells. Sweating during sauna bathing achieves this and also deters collagen breakdown, preventing wrinkles and sagging skin.
- Improve heart performance: The heat of a sauna has been found to increase heart rate from 60-70 beats per minute to 110-120. This strengthens your heart muscles.
- Fight illness: The heat of a sauna will increase your body’s white blood cell production, helping you to fight off various illnesses.
For information about sauna installation or to see the beautiful in-ground or above ground pools and hot tubs that Pettis Pools and Patio offers, visit their website or give them call at (585) 383-0700 or (585) 392-7711..