When it comes to exercise and weight loss programs, what works for some may not work for others. Only an individually catered approach—one that includes work with a one-on-one trainer—will be able to fully take into account your goals and focus in on what works for your body type. This philosophy underscores what Manhattan-based Exude Fitness does for its New Yorker clients, but now, with the Global Fitness Program, clients from all over the world can take part.
So how does the Global Fitness Program work? How does it bring the advantages of one-on-one training to the wider world? Let’s take a look:
- Accessibility: Exude brings the program to you; clients can opt for Skype sessions or receive consultations via phone or email, whatever is easiest.
- Evaluation: In the same way that walk-in clients get a complete evaluation, Global Fitness members answer questions about body type, current fitness regimen, medical background and specific goals.
- Personalized Approach: Based on the evaluation, customers take part in a one-on-one consultation session, which lays out the details of the personalized training program.
- Easy to Follow: Personalized workouts are emailed to clients with easy-to-follow directions and illustrations.
- Follow Up: Progress is tracked with two follow-up consultations, evaluating the relative success of the workouts.
- On-Call: Exude trainers are always there to provide support or answer questions you may have.
No matter where you are, you can get the benefits of completely tailored fitness programs with Exude Fitness. If you are in New York City, personal training sessions are by appointment only and take place at Bliss 49 Spa in Manhattan, but if you aren’t and would like a similar personalized approach, the Global Fitness Program is perfect for you.
To learn more about the approach taken at Exude Fitness, check out their website or call 1-800 24-EXUDE or (212) 644-9559.