Shanghai Mobile Kitchen Solutions is known for its uniquely designed mobile food trucks and the good eats that come with them. So, it should be no surprise that several of Shanghai’s trucks routinely rank highly when lined up against their competitors. In fact, The Daily Meal recently compiled a list of the 101 Best Food Trucks in America for 2015 and nine of Shanghai’s best trucks made the cut.
Here’s an overview of how some of Shanghai’s trucks were voted:
- Clover Food Lab: Coming in at #63 is Clover Food Lab, which serves up a delicious breakfast and lunch menu that promotes clean and healthy eating with fresh ingredients.
- Red Hook Lobster Pound: Noted for bringing Maine-style lobster rolls and other seafood favorites to cities ‘round the country, Red Hook Lobster Pound was voted #47.
- Bon Me: Voted #40, this truck gives patrons a choice of a salad, sandwich, rice bowl, or noodle salad that’s accompanied by a uniquely flavored filling.
- Taim Mobile: Respectably ranked at #36, Taim Mobile is the perfect truck for those with a penchant for tasty falafel.
- Oink and Moo: This truck made it all the way to #6 for its savory beef and pork barbecue that’s made just right.
- The Cinnamon Snail: This vegan favorite offers such a striking mix of sandwiches, drinks, and baked goods that it came in at #4. Impressive!
Other Shanghai trucks that made the list include Korilla BBQ, Luke’s Lobster, and Snowday. To learn more about custom food trucks and food cart design, be sure to give Shanghai Mobile Kitchen Solutions a call at (800) 253-4815. You can also visit them online.