If you’re searching for a Japanese restaurant that serves up the most delicious Asian fusion food in Brooklyn, try Kinjo. This Fort Greene establishment brings the best of the East and West together under one roof, with menu items ranging from innovative sushi rolls and sashimi to bibimbap and ramen. Offering brunch, dinner and Japanese take-out, Kinjo will prepare an unforgettable meal for you and your friends or family that’s sure to have you coming back for more.
Looking for a romantic restaurant for a date night? How about a place to take your best friend out to dinner? Well, you’re in luck: Kinjo wants to treat you and your companion to a dinner that's completely on the house; all you have to do is fill out this form. But before you do, check out what you've been missing for dinner at Kinjo:
- Cocktails. Kinjo’s cocktail list is in a league of its own. Make a toast with your date and unwind with the yozu pimms cup, white walker, or habanero sidecar.
- Soup & salad. Start off with a bowl of miso or mushroom soup and enjoy a light Kinjo or seaweed salad.
- Rice & noodle. Feast on the kimchee fried rice, beef sukiyaki, or spicy cold soba.
- Hot dishes. Indulge in the gluten free Korean fried chicken wings or buta kimchee, or get a bento box for a traditionally-inspired Japanese lunch box.
- Sushi & sashimi. Kinjo’s speciality – order a sushi boat for two and choose every roll that you want, from the dragon roll or wasabi tuna, to tuna or salmon sashimi.
- Sides. Get an order of rice, edamame or sweet potato tater tots with any meal.
- Sweets. Order some mochi ice cream or tempura fried ice cream for the perfect ending to an unforgettable dinner.
Enter to win a free dinner for two today to enjoy a night out at Kinjo with your loved one. If you'd like to browse their menu, check out their website. Give them a call at (718) 643-1400 to schedule reservations.