Do you have musical talents? Are you compassionate? Willing to give back to the community? If so, Lifetime Care Home Health Care and Hospice is looking for Music Volunteers!
There's nothing quite like the power of music. For Hospice patients, music can provide much-needed physical and emotional relief. As a Music Volunteer, you'll be making a lasting and positive difference in someone's life. This is a great opportunity for not only music students, but for anyone who enjoys playing music!
· Play music for Hospice patients to provide them with physical and emotional peace
· Provide companionship, active listening, bedside sitting, reading, etc.
· Must be able to sing and/or play an instrument (guitar, harp, violin, piano, etc)
· Provide own instrument
· Reliable and punctual
· Compassionate, enthusiastic, and supportive
Benefits of Music in End-of-Life Care:
· Increased relaxation
· Alleviates pain and anxiety
· Improved mood
· Facilitation of life review
· Family involvement
· Self-expression and communication
Please contact Erin Stagnitto or Rose Fletcher by e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone at 585-214-1444 if you're interested in sharing your musical gifts with our hospice patients and their families.