There's so much more New York City to discover! OPEN LOOP New York is proud to introduce their newest bus tour route along the Upper West Side of Manhattan. So, the next time you’re visiting NYC, move on up to the West Side to see the sights of Columbus Circle, Morningside Heights, Harlem, and more.
Here are just a few of the classic city landmarks you’ll see on the uptown OPEN LOOP tour bus:
- Columbus Circle: This buzzing hub of activity is flanked by the park and the Time Warner Building, an upscale shopping center.
- Columbia University: This world-renowned university boasts an extraordinary campus located in the heart of Morningside Heights.
- The Dakota: This former residence of John Lennon is an architectural wonder and located just across the street from the touching “Imagine” memorial dedicated to his life.
- Grant’s Tomb: Ulysses S. Grant, the Civil War general and 18th president of the United States, is buried in this stately historic monument.
- The Apollo Theater: This uptown icon located in Harlem launched the careers of countless artists, like Jimi Hendrix, Diana Ross and The Supremes, James Brown, and Ella Fitzgerald.
- St. John the Divine: This magnificent church in Morningside Heights is the largest Gothic cathedral in the world.
- PLUS: This will mark OPEN LOOP’s first bus tour featuring a live tour guide traveling along with you! This knowledgeable guide will offer interesting facts and commentary along the way to help you explore the greatest city in the world.
With new management, a doubled fleet of buses, and a live guide on the uptown tour bus, OPEN LOOP New York is better than ever. To learn more, call (212) 371-6736, or visit 785 8th Avenue or their website to reserve your tickets.