For the more adventurous traveler to New York City—the one who wants to get off the beaten path and have a truly unique experience—lodging at hotels isn’t the best option. Since rooms in these are typically much more expensive, impersonal and often lack amenities, vacation rentals present a much better alternative. Enter thedinosaurhaus—a vacation rental service offering a number of Manhattan holiday rentals for both short-term and long-term stays.
If you’ve never stayed in a vacation rental, you might be confused as to how this works. Why opt for this arrangement? What can you expect? Let’s take a look:
- More Space: Since you gain access to an entire house or apartment with a rental, you’ll have considerably more space, including your own kitchen and living room.
- Lower Rates: Invariably, renting a home for a vacation will be significantly less expensive than staying in a hotel, especially in a market like NYC.
- Amenities: One of the largest costs of travel involves the need to eat out for every meal. Since the vacation apartment rental will have a full kitchen, you can save considerably by cooking your own fare. This is also an excellent option if you have dietary restrictions.
- Extras: With a vacation rental, extras like Wi-Fi capability are rolled right into the initial cost, whereas hotels typically charge for these services.
- Location: An added benefit of staying in a vacation rental is that you’ll be located in an actual local neighborhood, not relegated to the over-run and extremely touristy areas.
The Big Apple is ripe for the picking, so if you’re looking to do New York the right way, the thedinosaurhaus has your accommodations covered. Once you try it, you’ll never want to stay in an over-priced hotel again. To find out more about rentals from thedinosaurhaus, check out the web site or call (646) 233-1442 today.