A vacation rental is not the same thing as a hotel room, and there are a few things you should know to in order to ensure the best possible holiday rental experience.
thedinosaurhaus, a boutique NYC company beloved for its vacation rentals, offers these five points to ponder before embarking on a holiday rentals experience:
- You’ll Live Like a Local: Instead of neighborhoods catering to tourists—with inflated prices to match—you’ll enjoy local pubs, eateries, shops and more.
- You Can Be Self-Sufficient: A vacation rental means increased privacy but no room service or housekeeping.
- You’ll Want to Be Prepared: Pay special attention to the amenities available in any vacation rentals you’re considering. From appliances like refrigerators and microwaves to beauty essentials like hair dryers and toiletries, it’s crucial to know what to expect when you arrive.
- You Can Save Money: Many holiday rentals include a kitchenette, which means that you can visit the grocery store and prepare your own meals, which can add up to extensive cost savings.
- You’ll Need to Ask Questions: Will you need a car to get around? Is there parking near the rental? Is it a quiet neighborhood, or more of a party destination? These are just a few of the questions to ask your vacation rental facilitator before booking and arriving.
When you want to experience NYC like a real New Yorker, choose thedinosaurhaus the best possible holiday rental options. To learn more about their selection of vacation rentals throughout the city, call (646) 233-1442 or visit their web site.