Yancey Consulting is proud to support charitable organizations in the St. Louis area who are searching for talent to join their cause. Please contact Lori Yancey (email@example.com) with your request or for additional information.
Igniting Africa https://ignitingafrica.org supports entrepreneurs with business ideas by providing intensive technical and business training, access to financing and exposure to Christ-centered business principles that equip them to succeed providing sustainable employment opportunities in their communities. Martin Niboh (firstname.lastname@example.org) is looking for a County Coordinator to oversee fundraising activities, promote the foundation via social media & written communications, grow & maintain database and other files and network with Chambers, agencies, ministries, etc. Read on to learn more!County Coordinator Position
The County Coordinator is a networking position responsible for building a community or constituency for Africa (Friends of Africa) in the St. Charles or St. Louis Counties. The County Council of Friends of Africa (CCFA), President, and Board of Directors will provide needed assistance and/or oversight.
- Minimum B.S. or B.A. or Associate degree
- Fundraising experience preferred
- A natural networker with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Strong oral, verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Experience with social media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, etc.)
- Adept with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc.).
- Experience with CRM software (Sales Force, etc.)
- Experience with E-mail marketing software (Constant Contact, MailChimp, etc.)
- Network with Chambers of Commerce, businesses, individuals, churches and other religious groups, civic groups, schools, colleges, foundations, etc., within the County to build County Friends of Africa.
- Create, maintain, and update a county-wide database of ~10,000 entries; sort and segment for various events in accordance with expressed interest.
- Organize a Trivia-night, an Auction, and a Golf-Tournament, and any other fundraising event each year with the help of the County Council of Friends of Africa (CCFA), President, Development Assistant, and Board of Directors.
- Organize a Celebrate Africa Event a year (celebrating African culture, liberty, free-enterprise, humanitarianism, and all things African) with the help of CCFA, President, and Board of Directors.
- Utilize printed materials, website, social media and speaking engagements to promote the mission of Igniting Africa to new and existing donors in the County.
- Identify helpful trade shows, conferences, and other events for promoting Igniting Africa’s mission and vision within the County.
- Ensure that enough funds are raised in the County to cover County expenses and make a significant financial contribution to the work in Africa.
Interested individuals should send a resume, cover letter and references to Igniting Africa President, Martin Niboh, PhD, at email@example.com or (417) 294-7608.
see https://ignitingafrica.org for more information.