It’s not easy to be a family-owned business in a corporate world. But the truth is, family businesses account for more than half of total employment, new job creation, and GDP. That’s why the Goering Center celebrates the best family businesses each year with their awards ceremony. The 2015 finalists have been announced, and SpringDot® is proud to announce that they’ve been nominated for Business of the Year.
A family-owned-and-operated commercial printing company since 1904, SpringDot® has turned printing into an art form. In honor of their nomination for the August 25, 2015 Tri-State Family & Private Business ALL STAR Awards, SpringDot® looks at the keys to a great family business.
- A “Yes” attitude: Nothing is impossible. Try everything. No matter if you want large format printing or offset printing, SpringDot® says yes.
- Empathy: Treat every customer like a part of the family. SpringDot® makes sure to listen to your needs and feedback in every situation.
- Passion: Every employee should have a passion for their job and a passion for their customer. At SpringDot®, those passions meet and create incredible printing services.
- Great products: No matter what type of product a company creates, those products should be the best version of themselves.
- Honesty and fairness: A company is only successful if their customers trust them. SpringDot® has 111 years in the business to prove their reliability.
If you want digital printing services, offset printing, and finishing services from a nominee for the Goering Center Business of the Year award, look no further than SpringDot®. Give the team a call today at (513) 542-4000 or visit them online to learn more.