Serving delectable Mediterranean and American fare, Café Mulino, nestled in central Wisconsin Rapids, WI, Hotel Mead & Conference Center, has established itself as a premier local culinary destination. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch, the experience at this restaurant—rather like the hotel that houses it—blends refined ambiance with comfort. Whether assembling unique omelets for Sunday brunch service, grilling the perfect steak or perfecting that cream sauce, the chefs here strive to craft truly unforgettable dishes that are anything but run-of-the-mill.
Now, Café Mulino offers delicious daily specials that are sure to impress. What are they? Here are some highlights:
- Mondays: Spaghetti with Mulino’s legendary meat sauce, served with a fresh Casalinga salad and breadsticks for $9.99.
- Tuesdays: A true classic, Stuffed Peppers: 1 for $6.99 or 2 for $9.99
- Wednesdays: ½ racks of the restaurant’s famous BBQ Ribs for $12.99, and full ones for $19.99.
- Thursdays: Meatloaf with mash potatoes and vegetables for just $8.99.
- Fridays: Beer Battered Fish Fry, available for both lunch and early-bird dinner (4:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.) for only $8.99.
- Saturdays: A choice of Queen-Cut Prime Rib for $14.99 or the King-Cut for $17.99.
- Sundays: Perfect for the whole family, Mulino offers a prix fixe Sunday brunch service: $14 for adults and $8 for children. They also feature two-topping 16” pizzas that come with a pitcher of soda for $16.50, and the truly delectable Family Style Chicken, which comes with mashed potatoes & gravy, vegetables, coleslaw and cranberry sauce for only $10.99 for adults and $6.99 for the kids.
Eclectic and delicious, there’s something for everyone on the menu at Café Mulino; and this restaurant is certainly part of what makes Hotel Mead & Conference Center, and the greater Wisconsin Rapids area so special.
See for yourself why tourists, business travelers and locals alike have come to love this place. To learn more about Café Mulino, or for hotel reservations at the Hotel Mead & Conference Center, itself by checking visiting online, or simply calling (714) 423-1500.