Easy. From freshly prepared food and homemade desserts to an extensive craft beer selection, you can’t go wrong with Zax Restaurant & Bar. Offering the best in American bistro cuisine, this Austin, TX establishment is a staple, serving brunch, lunch and dinner to locals and visitors alike. Check out what separates Zax from the rest:
- Dinner: Let’s get right to the point: the food at Zax is to die for. From seafood and pasta to salads and burgers, every dish is a masterpiece. Start your meal off with steamed mussels and a house salad. Then, move on to the grilled pork tenderloin, or try the frenched pork chop. Or, order the charcuterie plate and feast on the house manicotti. At Zax, you cant go wrong.
- Dessert: Zax has a pastry chef, so every single dessert is prepared fresh every day. Whether you dine in or you’re looking for the perfect after-dinner spot, do not miss an opportunity to indulge in the ginger creme brulee, chocolate torte or cheesecake. Ask your server about the daily dessert special.
- Drinks: This may be the best part. Zax has an impressive drink list, offering international wines, American craft and imported beers and specialty cocktails. Drink local with the Austin Flight––the bartender’s choice of 4 local brews––or sip on a Zax Old fashioned. For drink specials, happy hour is 4:00 p.m. - close on Monday, and 4:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Tuesday-Friday.
- Lunch: Zax is not your standard lunch spot. Serving up paninis, quesadillas and omelets, as well as most of their dinner fare, they aim to please with burgers, pizza, soups, salads and so much more. Go for a bowl of the tortilla soup and a pulled pork quesadilla, or order a pizza topped with spinach, artichoke and goat cheese.
- Brunch: Arguably the best brunch in Austin, Zax has it all: huevos rancheros, eggs benedict, banana bread french toast, a green chile chicken sandwich, veggie burgers, standard breakfast favorites and more.
For an elegant, casual dining experience, drop by Zax Restuaurant & Bar. Check out their menus over on their website, or call today to make a reservation at (512) 481-0100.