A fine piece of jewelry really does last a lifetime. Whether it’s for a graduation, birthday or engagement, you want to choose the best quality jewelry. This is where Lafyes Jewelry comes in. Located in Maspeth, NY, Lafyes Jewelry has been in the business for 10 years, working with customers around the New York City area to find the best jewelry for their needs. Always going one step ahead—especially in making custom-designed pieces—Lafyes Jewelry is the ideal place to visit when you’re looking for a truly unique experience.
Since the shop understands the importance of finding the perfect jeweler, Lafyes Jewelry has provided the top five things you need to look at when considering a jeweler. As you’ll soon see, Lafyes Jewelry completely surpasses all these conditions!
- How long the jeweler has been in business: Not only does this mean the jeweler is a respected business in the community, but it's also important if your jewelry will need cleaning or resizing in the future. Lafyes Jewelry has been around for over 10 years and has the experience to match!
- Trust: Since jewelry is such a personal matter, it’s important to find a jeweler you can truly trust. Lafyes Jewelry not only respects your needs, but goes above and beyond to treat each customer as a member of the family.
- Knowledge: Simply put, your jeweler needs to know what they’re talking about. At Lafyes Jewelry, the owner, Luis Flores, learned the craft from his uncle in 1994 and has spent years perfecting his knowledge. There’s no doubt you’ll be blown away by the intricacies of his work.
- Selection: The more to choose from, the better! Lafyes Jewelry makes sure to stock the highest quality gems and diamonds so that no matter which you pick, you know you’re getting the best piece possible.
- Custom-made jewelry process: You need your piece to be unique, and luckily, Luis Flores can help you there! He excels in custom jewelry designs and uses a state-of-the-art design software to show you the design from every angle before he starts the manufacturing process. You’ll know exactly what you’re getting, with no surprises.
To make your occasion truly special, call Lafyes Jewelry today at (718) 894-0360, or visit the website to take a look at some of the jewelry shop's exceptional, custom-made work.