When Paula Inestroza first attended the Touro College Graduate School of Technology in New York, NY, she knew she was about to embark on a journey that would prepare her for her Masters in Technology. But she didn't know just how integral this experience would be in helping her to achieve her long-term goals. After graduation, Ms. Inestroza quickly found a job as a Media Technology Specialist at PS 123K Suydam School. She loves her new job and admits that she couldn't have done it without the Instructional Technology Program.
Students within the Touro College Graduate School of Technology will always:
- Learn Something New From Each Instructor: "Professor Doyle taught me to take risks and remember there isn't just one way of teaching," Inestroza shares. "Professor Herskowitz taught me that technology is valuable in the classroom when used properly as a tutor, tool and tutee. Each
professor provided me with the foundation that helped build my career with the NYC Deptarment of Education."
- Be Prepared For Their Jobs: Inestroza was thrilled that her professors taught her about a multitude of relevant topics, including
- Planning a technological lesson
- Creating a school-based curriculum
- Using online tools to deliver information to students and administration
- Make Valuable Contributions: Inestroza credits her graduate school masters program with giving her the information she needed to create her school's first technology curriculum. "It's a living document I am proud of," she shares.
Find the success that Inestroza has uncovered, all by partaking in an educational experience that leads to exciting new career paths. The Touro College Graduate School of Technology provides you with the higher education you need to find the technology job you want. Call (877) 669-7227 to find out how you can be a part of this opportunity, or go online to request more information.
Touro College Graduate School of Technology
27-33 West 23rd Street, Room 331
New York, NY 10010