Home renovation is an exhausting and all-consuming process. First, you have to pack all of your worldly belongings in the room (or rooms) where you’re working; then, you have to store everything for weeks or months before finally setting everything back up again at the end of the project. If you’ve ever tried to complete a renovation by yourself, you know how much work it is. That’s why West Side Movers are New York’s favorite movers—because they help make the process easier.
If you’re getting ready to take the plunge of renovating your entire house, or even just a few rooms, there’s no need to worry, as West Side Movers is here to help.
- Packing Supplies: Before you move all your furniture out, you’ll need the best supplies, including: bubble wrap, boxes, tape, blankets, and packing material. All this and more is available from The Moving Store.
- Special Handling: Not all furniture is the same. If you have fine art, antiques, or other delicate items, you’ll need extra moving help and expertise.
- Short-Term Storage: A renovation isn’t like a regular move: your valuable household items need to be moved out and then stored safely and securely until your updated home is ready.
- Item Inventory: To provide you with comfort and security, West Side Movers will take an inventory of all your stored items—letting you can keep track of every piece.
- Unpacking: When the job’s done, the last thing you need is hours more work setting up your home again. Let someone else do the work. Sit back and relax while all your items are moved back in all at once or room-by-room.
Renovation projects are stressful enough. Let West Side Movers take away the additional stress of worrying about your belongings. When you need a moving company that you can rely on, call the residential moving experts, West Side Movers to get started (212) 874-3800 or visit them online.