Starting your own mobile food truck is about doing something you love, while bringing joy to others all over the city you live in. It's about sharing cultural, healthy, or comforting cooking with diners in an innovative new way. Shanghai Mobile Kitchen Solutions is located in food truck heaven, Brooklyn, NY, and can help you in your new business venture by providing custom food trucks and custom kitchens, as well as cookware.
But first, you'll need to know how to begin your food truck venture:
- Concoct a Concept: You'll need to figure out what your angle will be. There are lots of food trucks out there, so what will you contribute to the scene? Maybe you'll specialize in "fancy" s'mores made with gourmet chocolate and flavored graham crackers; maybe you'll sell healthy, homemade snacks or vegan mac and cheese. What about a pet food truck parked right by your local dog walking trail?
- Get a Truck: Before you can have your food truck customized, you'll need to find one. Look online for trucks for sale, or ask around your community!
- Get a Permit: Due to health codes and food truck restrictions, you'll need a permit in your city to even operate your truck. Contact your city or county's health or environmental department for more information.
- Build Your Brand: This is where Shanghai Mobile Kitchen Solutions comes in to help you design your truck and build your kitchen. You'll need an eye-catching logo and look to attract new customers.
- Find a Location: Where will your truck live? See where you're best able to serve people, without stepping on other vendors' toes. If you sell health food, maybe you can bring your truck to neighborhood gyms!
No matter your food truck's style, type of food, or core client base, Shanghai Mobile Kitchen Solutions can help you build your business the way you envision it. Contact Ernie or Sylvia Wong online or by phone at (718) 599-1250. You're not alone in your new business endeavor; Shanghai Mobile Kitchen Solutions has the food truck marketing expertise you need!