If there’s one thing that homeowners debate and agonize over time and time again, it’s choosing a paint color! That’s certainly understandable when you consider how much color matters, for example, how colors can evoke a particular time period or style. Consider how shades of neon pink, bright greens and yellows scream “the 1980’s!” or burnt sienna’s, browns and oranges are reminiscent of the 1970’s. When searching for a great interior paint shade this summer, take some tips from All Paint and Drywall in Kaufman, TX, and consider the following great shades for 2015:
- Marsala: A deep red-brown inspired by wines and earth tones, this is Pantone’s Color of the Year.
- Noir: Not just basic black, this deep opaque shade chosen by Pratt & Lambert is best for dramatic color choices as it counters both bright whites and lighter tones.
- Coral Reef: The shade chosen by Sherwin Williams is a vivacious pink-orange hue that is both lively and versatile as it can worth with a wide range of décor styles like vintage or contemporary.
- Essential Teal: The tone chosen by BEHR is a deep, jewel-toned blue-green. As part of the Deep Dreams collection it’s designed to bring a feeling of tranquility.
- Tanner’s Brown: Another earth-inspired shade, this time selected by Farrow & Ball. This deep brown is timeless and works well with an artisan-inspired feel and does well balancing paler tones.
- Caribbean Sea: Another deep blue option from Glidden, this tone is also intended to inspire calm, aquatic feelings and looks great set next to white furniture.
For more information on picking paint shades, popular colors, interior painting or exterior painting, contact All Paint and Drywall at (972) 481-4980 for an estimate or details on special offers.