New paint, lighting, and flooring can make a big difference to the way your home looks, but what about the way it feels? If you really want to upgrade your home, you should also think about your monthly power bill and indoor climate. Although many people are nervous about upgrading their HVAC systems, modern ductless systems are simple to install and more affordable than you might think.
Reasons You Should Upgrade Your HVAC Unit
- Ductless systems take up very little space and can be installed almost anywhere.
- Ductless HVAC units save money on heating and cooling because you can adjust the temperature on a room-by-room basis.
- Ductless units are quieter than traditional forced-air systems, keeping your home more serene.
- Ductless air conditioners don’t rely on incoming air from outside, helping you to protect your indoor air quality.
- Ductless HVAC systems can be taken with you when you move, saving you money in the future.
- Ductless units can either be programmed to heat or cool your home.
Save $500 on a Ductless Unit Today!
If you are interested in installing a ductless air conditioning and heating system, take advantage of this exciting rebate. From September 17 to November 23, 2018, you can enjoy a $500 instant rebate for each Mitsubishi Electric® system that is installed by an approved Diamond Contractor™. Homeowners can use the rebate for multiple installations inside of their home with prior approval.
Contact County Cooling to Learn More
Finishing up your home renovation with a great ductless system is as easy as contacting County Cooling in Shrub Oak, NY. For over 13 years, these experienced HVAC contractors have been helping homeowners with everything from new installations and product rebates to repairs and ongoing maintenance. Whether you are wondering which system is right for you or you know that you want a ductless system, send them a message online or give them a call today at (914) 962-2665 to find out more.