In life, there are a few fundamental truths: the earth is round, bacon is awesome and your wife is right 98% of the time. When it comes to mountain bikers, here are few things we know to be true:
1. THE FIRST THING I THINK ABOUT WHEN I CRASH...
2. ALL MY SPARE CHANGE GOES TO FEEDING MY ADDICTION
3. SOMETIMES, IT AFFECTS MY ABILITY TO HAVE/STAY IN RELATIONSHIPS
4. SOME SAY I HAVE PECULIAR TASTES. I DON'T GET IT.
5. THINGS DON’T ALWAYS PLAY OUT LIKE I PLAN THEM
6. WHEN I SAY I WENT OFF A 15 FOOT DROP, I REALLY MEAN 1.5
7. I'VE BEEN KNOWN TO BEND THE TRUTH A LITTLE
8. OK, I’M REALLY JUST A BIG LIAR
9. I DON’T CARE WHICH WHEEL SIZE YOU RIDE. BUT MINE'S THE BEST
10. I SPEND WAY TOO MUCH TIME THINKING ABOUT MY BIKE
11. I LIKE ME AN ICE COLD BEVERAGE. OR THREE
12. MAYBE A LITTLE TOO MUCH