Relocating your business is an exciting and busy time. For a smooth transition, with as little down time as possible, Becker Movers—your commercial moving specialists in Rochester—offers these suggestions.
- Plan ahead: Make a moving plan listing all the elements of your office that will need to be transitioned, from electronics and furniture, to internet access and employees. Becker Movers has pre-move surveys and planning sheets available to help with this important first step.
- Inform your clients and customers: Utilize your social media, newsletters, website, and in-store signage to make sure your clients and customers are aware of your upcoming move and your new location address.
- Update your vendors: Don’t miss a shipment of important supplies or merchandise; contact all your vendors in advance with your moving date and new address.
- Double check on utilities at your new location: Save yourself a headache later and make sure all the utilities you are used to having at your disposal are available at your new location. If any special installations need to be done, it is easier to take care of that before your business has moved into the new location.
- Hire a moving service: Save yourself the stress and protect your electronics and hardware by hiring a licensed and insured office moving company like Becker Movers. Professional movers are fast and efficient, saving you valuable time as well.
- Limit your downtime: Becker Movers operates Monday through Saturday, so consider scheduling your move over the weekend if you operate on a nine-to-five schedule, or pick a day during the week that your business is typically slower in order to minimize the effects of your moving downtime.
Make your business move a smooth and easy transition with the help of Becker Movers. Visit their website for more information on their moving services and storage options, or call (585) 458-5480.