As technology evolves conjointly so does home automation. When something new comes to home remodeling it can be a bit overwhelming. With so many companies that offer home automation, your head will spin trying to decide which one you want to go with. Well, here is a few tips to help your decision process go as smooth as possible.
Tips for home automation:
Decide first what exactly you want out of a home automation system:
- Many companies in home automation offer different amenities. These include controlling systems (light switches, thermostats, etc.), security systems (motion detectors, door sensors, smoke detectors), Utilities (thermostats, sprinklers, leak detectors), Entertainment (home theater, home audio systems, streaming sticks.)
- Finding a local dealer, you can trust. Someone that can offer support and knowledge.
- Pricing of a home automation system range $2,000 to $25,000, financing available with ST Evans, Inc.
- Process of system installation, understanding this is remodeling your home. The process takes time and minor demolition to have a seamless system.
- Certifications like CEDIA Custom Electronic Design and Installation Association
Now you are ready to start your process in home automation. Use these tips as a reference as the project is moving along, reference it to make sure you have all your basis covered.
Are you just like everyone else and want to upgrade your home through a low cost monthly payment? In today’s world, everything is broken into a monthly payment. ST Evans, Inc. offers 3 low interest rate financing options. HERO by Renovate America, Service Pro Financing, and GreenSky financing. So, call us today to get your dream home look with a small monthly payment.