Interested in buying a home in 2018 yet unsure of the process? Stone Crest Realty and the Thomaston Public Library are teaming up to provide information to guide prospective homebuyers through the process.
This home buying seminar will be offered on Thursday, Jan. 25 at 6 p.m. in the Thomaston library community room. The session is free and open to the public.
Guest speakers and associated topics to include:
- Home Search Made Easy: Presented by Bethany Lydem, Broker/Owner of Stone Crest Realty;
- Types of mortgage loans available: USDA 100% financing, VA as presented by Stephanie Thiabault of Guaranteed Rate Mortgage. Loan Types CHFA, FHA and first-time homebuyer’s loan program as presented by Jason Alldridge of Thomaston Savings Bank;
- Legal Aspects of the Home buying process: Why do I need a lawyer? What is a title search and why do I need one to buy a house?”. Presented by Attorney Richard Gilland of Gilland & Gilland;
- Home Valuation: Presented by Chris Caccamo of Complete Appraisal;
- Credit Education and Restoration: How credit scores work, types of credit scores, and how to protect ones credit.” Presented by Stephen Robert of Bedrock Credit.
You may reserve your seat today by registering at the Thomaston library: 248 Main St., Thomaston or call 860-283-4339 (library) or 860-283-2225 Stone Crest Realty.
Looking forward to seeing you on January 25. 2018.