Along with the beautiful flowers and warm weather, the spring season is a time when certain insects begin emerging to breed and build nests for their young. InspectorUSA, Inc. in Lexington, KY ramps up their services during the springtime in order to provide top-quality pest inspection and treatment to protect your nest.
If left unmonitored, insects such as ladybugs, ants, wasps, bees, fleas, mosquitoes, and ticks can infest a home. Some of these insects even carry diseases, so it's very important to eliminate any potential breeding grounds in your home.
Check out the following tips to help guard your home from these annoying critters:
- Seal up any entry points in your house, such as cracks along doors and windows, and holes in window screens. Be sure to check near light fixtures, where light-loving critters tend to congregate in the evening.
- Ensure your foods are sealed. It's helpful to place your pet and dry food in airtight containers.
- Remove any standing water to ward off water-breeding insects, like mosquitoes.
- Keep wood and brush at a distance from your home for termite control; this also helps keep away wood-boring beetles, bees, and wasps.
- Use a dehumidifier in damp rooms, such as basements, to help prevent centipedes, mosquitoes, and silverfish.
It is also a good idea to supplement your own preventative measures with professional help. InspectorUSA, Inc. ensures a full inspection and treatment plan based on the particular pest problem you're facing.
Need a termite inspection every fourth Wednesday? No problem. Your convenience matters a great deal to the team at InspectorUSA, Inc., which is why they offer monthly, quarterly, and personalized treatment programs. Call InspectorUSA, Inc. today at (859) 420-4872, or visit their website for a list of their termite control services and all-inclusive pest control services.