The upcoming winter season is a perfect time to try a new hair color. With all the women’s coloring options available, however, you may be wondering which winter hue is best for you. Well, America Hair Style International is here to help. For almost 30 years, they have been transforming the hair of New York City residents by offering Brazilian blowouts, balayage colors, highlights, and updos.
Below, the talented hairstylists share some of the most popular women’s coloring options for the upcoming winter season:
- Platinum Blonde: To make a big statement this winter, go platinum blonde. With this fast-moving trend, you can experiment with everything from stark-white hair to a silver-grey shade.
- Rose Gold: If you love the platinum blonde look but don’t want to commit to a single hair color, consider rose gold. It still has a twinge of platinum, but it mixes with soft shades of pink. It’s perfect for either dyeing all of your hair or doing a two-tone gradient.
- Subtle Balayage: Sometimes a low-maintenance color is the best, which is why a subtle balayage is a popular trend during winter. It’s a great way to add dimension to your locks. For darker hair, add a mild, caramel color. For lighter hair, try adding a color that’s a bit brighter than your current shade.
- Copper: A rich, red coloring may be a bit adventurous for some people, but the right hairstylist can give your hair gorgeous copper hues. With deep orange, pink, and yellow undertones, a rich copper hair color will surely turn heads this winter.
- Chestnut Brown: A dark hair color is always a classic option for winter. This season, try chestnut brown. It’ll give your complexion a warmer tone, and it’s an excellent way to transition into spring.
If you’re ready for a fresh, new look this winter, you can count on America Hair Style International to brighten and tone your luscious lucks. To learn more about their women’s coloring options, or to schedule an appointment, call (212) 315-1527 today. You can also visit their website for more information.