As a homeowner, you take pride in your house. And while you may be tempted to show that pride by handling repairs and home improvement work, there are some projects best left to the professionals. At ADE Heating and Cooling in Forked River, NJ, their experienced heating and cooling technicians know that proper installation of new systems is vital to the system’s performance.
Below, they share a few reasons to hire an experienced HVAC contractor to handle any new furnace installation:
- Tools: Installing a furnace requires specialized equipment you won’t find in a standard toolbox, and purchasing them yourself will cost you. An HVAC contractor has all the required gear to ensure your system is installed properly the first time.
- Warranty: When you purchase a new furnace, it often comes with a manufacturer’s warranty, protecting you against defects for a set period. However, most systems must be installed by a licensed heating and cooling technician for the warranty to be valid. Doing it yourself may result in out-of-pocket repair costs.
- Safety: Furnace installation often involves working closely with electricity and gas. If the furnace is set up improperly, either hazard could cause catastrophic damage to the system or your home. Professionals are licensed and have the training required to ensure each system is installed safely, reducing the risk of electrical malfunctions and gas leaks.
- Training: Though it can seem simple on the surface, installing a new furnace is complicated and involves more than removing an outdated system and replacing it with a modern model. In fact, some spaces require retrofitting to safely accommodate the new unit.
- Point of Contact: Even well-maintained furnaces break down now and then. When you let an experienced HVAC contractor install the unit, you can depend on them in the future when your system needs maintenance. They’ll be familiar with your appliance and better prepared to quickly diagnose and fix the problem than a contractor who has never set foot in your house.
Don’t struggle with a complicated furnace installation on your own. Let an experienced HVAC contractor with ADE Heating and Cooling take care of it for you. For more information on their heating and air conditioning installation and repair services, visit their website. Call (609) 693-6050 to schedule an appointment or inquire about a new HVAC system.