All residents of Village De Memoire, located in Ville Platte, LA, are invited to enjoy a fun-filled evening with family and friends! Celebrating Halloween on October 31, this retirement home is excited to announce the spooky celebrations and social activities. The festivities start at 11:00 a.m. and run to 1:00 p.m., so don’t miss out.
Check out the list below, outlining activities you and your family can expect at this year’s event:
- Door Decorating Contest: Residents and families are encouraged to participate in this year’s door decorating contest. Create the spookiest Halloween-themed door using your favorite seasonal decorations. From spider webs to skeletons, see who can decorate theirs with the most stunning props.
- Costumes: Participants are also encouraged to wear their favorite costumes during this event. You can enjoy dressing up as your favorite superhero or beloved movie character. Regardless of what you pick, come out and have fun interacting with the other superheroes out there.
- Delicious Food: This resident home will also be serving up some delicious southern gumbo for all residents and their families. You can also enjoy the kitchen staff’s favorite rice, potato salad, and dessert recipes to go along with your meal.
- Live Music: No party would be complete without live music. The entire community is coming together for this event, including a band to play all your favorite spooky classics.
- Halloween Fun: Agencies from around the community will be attending the event, donating food, funds, and time. You can expect this Halloween to be one to remember, as senior living residents will even be given a small bag of candy to truly get in the trick-or-treating spirit.
With a passion for enriching the lives of those in their care, the resident home professionals at Village De Memoire are always happy to host memorable events. From seasonal Halloween celebrations to fashion shows and Thanksgiving dinners, the elder care residents and their families love having a social gathering to look forward to. If you have any questions regarding these celebrations or the resident home itself, you can reach out to them at (337) 363-5992. You can also find directions on the website or follow them on Twitter to learn more.