Advantages of a LinkedIn Business page:
- LinkedIn Business pages allow businesses to establish both a voice and a brand presence across their LinkedIn network, which is difficult to do through a personal page.
- Posted content from a business page can also be shared to connections made through a personal account, which allows for an increase in visibility.
- Unlike a personal page, there's a concept of a "wall" on LinkedIn Business. When posting to a personal page, the posts are found within a newsfeed and can be easily lost among other chatter. As a result, posts made to a LinkedIn Business page wall typically have a longer shelf life.
- Personal pages need a user to accept a connection, business pages require a simple follow. Meaning, users can start engaging with your business more quickly than they can through a personal page.
- While a personal page focuses on a user's skills and expertise, a company page allows a business to provide specific information on the different services and products they offer.