The moment you’ve been waiting for is finally here! You’ve met the perfect person to spend the rest of your life with, and both of you are ready to take the next step in your relationship. As a bride-to-be, there are so many things that will have you worrying constantly whilst preparing for your big day. Understanding the weight that those concerns can carry, Nateboogee Entertainment in Tarzana, CA has a few tips on what you should expect:
- The hosts of your bachelorette party aren’t expected to foot the bill. This is the one event where hosts are more often organizers than anything. Typically, everyone invited chips in to cover the cost of your food and any drinks, since you’re the one being honored.
- Don’t hesitate to invite out-of-town family to the bridal shower. Though they may not be able to attend, the gesture of inviting them to the bridal shower shows that you’re thinking of them, and wish they could be there.
- You may not like your engagement ring. If so, it’s okay to let your fiancé know. Your significant other should understand that your opinion counts for a lot. After politely expressing your feelings, both of you can pick out a ring to your liking.
- Don’t rush into having the wedding. Take your time planning out your wedding specifically to your liking. This is a one time thing, so make it a fun experience, not a stressful one.
- It’s very easy to get caught up in perfection. But you want to make sure you don’t let it control all your decisions. Keep in mind that while this event is a symbol of your love, it isn’t all you’ll ever be.
- Expect to prioritize. As a couple, choose a few things that are really important to you (photographer, DJs, etc.) and perfect those details. For all other details, be flexible, save, and have fun.
- Understand that your life is about to change. In a good way of course! Take the time to appreciate these significant moments, and to really live in the now.
Nateboogee Entertainment has more than a decade of experience in providing the best wedding music possible to couples throughout San Fernando Valley and beyond. To inquire about enlisting their wedding music services for your next private event, visit Nateboogee Entertainment online, or call (818) 305-4604.