Owning a rental property can be a financially rewarding investment, but it also requires tedious property management that can eat up a lot of time and energy. If you’re having trouble staying on top of all your rental properties, you should consider hiring a reliable property manager.
A property manager makes sure your investment continuously earns income as you sit back and focus on more important things. Find out what else a property manager can do for you below:
- Screening Tenants: A property manager is in charge of finding the right tenant for you. They are trained in interviewing applicants, running criminal and employment verifications, as well as collecting references.
- Maintenance: Grounds keeping and repairs are key aspects of property management. A property manager must ensure that your rental is in good shape from the inside out. They are also in charge of overseeing repairs and maintenance work to protect your investment.
- Marketing: Property managers are experts when it comes to creating ads that will attract the right kind of tenant. They also have access to both online and offline publications where they can run ads with the broadest reach possible.
- Tenant Management: A property manager makes sure all tenants are adhering to the rules of the building and are not disrupting other tenants. They are also in charge of collecting payment and carrying out evictions if necessary.
- Setting Up Leases: Property managers are responsible for determining the duration of the lease and the amount of security deposit necessary that protects your interest as the owner of the property.
Property management can be a handful for a busy individuals. If you are overwhelmed with the amount of work that needs to be done for your rental, get in touch with experienced property managers from the Arc Property Management Group by calling (800) 769-8084. They offer residential, commercial, and co/op condo management services for clients in the New York City area. Visit the website to learn about their services today.