When shopping for auto insurance, the goal is to find a policy that provides adequate coverage at an affordable price. Fortunately, there are a number of ways to cut monthly premium costs without having to skimp on the quality of your protection. The key is knowing which steps to take to get lower car insurance quotes. The professionals at 1st Choice Insurance are dedicated to helping drivers in the greater Cincinnati area of Ohio purchase policies suitable to their needs at the best value possible.
Below, the agents go over a few ways to reduce your auto insurance payments without risking the integrity of your coverage:
- Get Multiple Quotes: It’s essential to get multiple car insurance quotes from different providers before deciding on a policy. Rates can vary from one carrier to the next, so compare both the price and plan details from each company.
- Maintain a Clean Driving Record: One of the biggest factors companies will use to determine your auto insurance rates is your driving record. The cleaner it is, the less you can expect to pay. Try to steer clear of moving violations and at-fault accidents.
- Combine Policies: Many insurance providers offer a discount on their products when clients buy more than one policy from them. Consider bundling your auto, life, and homeowners insurance coverage under one carrier for reduced rates.
- Ask About Discounts: Car insurance companies typically have a wide variety of discounts available to those who qualify. Ask your insurance agent if you’re eligible to receive a better price for things such as having good credit, taking a driver safety course, maintaining low mileage, being an excellent student, and containing certain safety features in your vehicle.
- Increase Your Deductible: Setting a higher deductible will help to lower your auto insurance bill because it means you will pay more out-of-pocket should you need to file a claim. If you’re confident in your driving skills, this can be a good opportunity to decrease your premium by a large percentage.
If you are looking for a few simple ways to save money on your auto insurance, take advantage of professional advice to keep your premium more economical. If you’re in Hamilton County, OH, get in touch with 1st Choice Insurance at (513) 860-0666 to speak with a knowledgeable representative, and visit them online to request a car insurance quote.