Thai cuisine is made using a wealth of tasty ingredients that are beneficial to the body. To try these unique and healthful flavors, make a reservation at Thailand Cuisine 2 in Kahului, HI. Their experienced chefs create complex dishes using these quality components.
Below, they elaborate on these ingredients and their use:
- Kaffir Lime: These limes are considered a popular fruit with many culinary uses. They have been known to improve oral health, digestion, detoxify the blood, lower inflammation, improve hair quality, and even reduce stress. When not being served in Thai cuisine, they’re being incorporated in herbal medicine. If you want to reap these benefits, order a plate of Thai green curry.
- Red Chili Peppers: Helping to alleviate a stuffy nose is as simple as taking a bite out of a red chili pepper. But ordering Thai red curry can improve much more than clogged sinuses—cultures where these peppers are eaten more regularly report lower rates of strokes, heart attacks, and pulmonary embolisms.
- Coriander: This spice is a staple of Thai food. Studies have shown that eating coriander in your Asian cuisine can help aid sleep, maintain a healthy heart, and regulate insulin and glucose levels.
- Coconut Milk: Tom kha gai is a popular Thai dish utilizing coconut milk. When you consume this soup, you’re eating food that boosts immunity, regulates metabolic functions, and offers crucial fatty acids. Coconut milk also lowers bad cholesterol and promotes good cholesterol.
- Lemongrass: Like kaffir lime, this plant has a long history of medicinal use. Nowadays it’s being hailed for its ability to mitigate stomach aches, fevers, headaches, and the common cold. This plant is also an excellent source of vitamins A and C, folate, folic acid, and a host of minerals.
The next time you visit Thailand Cuisine 2 in Kahului, HI, rest assured you’ll be indulging in Thai cuisine that’s both dynamic and healthy. They have an expansive selection that will please even the pickiest of eaters. Call (808) 873-0225 to book your reservation today.