Hara Management, Inc., Central Florida's premier Association Management firm, is pleased to announce its 2015 HOA/COA Board Certification Legal Seminar in conjunction with our co-host, The Ruggieri Law Firm.
- When: Wednesday, February 18th, 2015 – reception from 5:00pm to 5:30pm with food and beverages; followed by the seminar from 5:30 to 8:30pm.
- Where: Embassy Suites Orlando North – Uptown Altamonte – 225 Shorecrest Drive, Altamonte Springs (off SR 436 between I-4 and Altamonte Mall) - http://embassysuites3.hilton.com/en/hotels/florida/embassy-suites-orlando-north-MCOSPES/index.html
- Who’s invited: Board Members or aspiring Board Members. Please feel free to forward this to other association Boards that may want to attend. Participation is not limited to current HMI clients.
- Why: Florida Statutes require Association Board Members to attend a Board Certification seminar (or read and sign an affidavit that they understand their documents). Attending this seminar will better prepare you for your role as an Association Board Member.
- What’s covered: A fresh and lively, interactive course for anyone serving or planning to serve on an Association's Board of Directors. Learn the basics of vendor negotiations, financial reporting and budget preparation, collection issues, meeting notices and elections, fraud prevention, and much more! Enjoy a fun class while at the same time fulfilling the State’s Board Member certification requirements.
- SPECIAL GIVE-AWAY! At the end of the seminar we will have a drawing and one lucky attendee will win a 50 INCH LED FLAT PANEL FULL 1080p HD TV! You must be present to win.
In order to plan for food, refreshments and room size, PLEASE RSVP AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE IF YOU ARE RELATIVELY CERTAIN THAT YOU CAN ATTEND.