With gas and electricity prices steadily rising, maintaining a comfortable environment in your home is getting more and more expensive. This winter, the average family will spend approximately $1,000 on home heating bills, and air conditioning in the summer may cost just as much. Hader, Cincinnati’s most trusted provider of heating and air conditioning systems, suggests you consider the benefits of installing an energy-efficient HVAC system in your home.
Energy efficient heating and air systems:
- Operate more efficiently, using less energy or gas to achieve the same results as older equipment and are often covered by generous warranty coverage, which saves money in the long run on repairs and maintenance.
- Are designed so that both equipment and ductwork are perfectly suited to the size of your home. A system that handles too much air cycles too frequently, while an undersized system works hard but does not provide comfort.
- Include air duct sealing, preventing heated or cooled air from escaping. Leaking air is a major source of waste in older systems. On average, roughly 20%-40% of the air you’ve paid to heat escapes through holes, poor connections, or leaks.
- Run more quietly, decreasing indoor air pollution and making a home comfortable environment for you and your family.
- Produce a cleaner indoor air environment with advanced filtering technology.
Hader designs and installs some of the most energy-efficient heating and air conditioning systems in the Cincinnati area. Their licensed technicians will perform a thorough evaluation of your home’s energy consumption and recommend a system certain to lower your energy bills and create a cleaner, healthier home. Visit them online to learn more or call (513) 661-1910 to schedule a consultation.