In Alaska, sunlight during winter can vary from 6-13 hours a day depending on where you are in the state. These hours of daylight are sandwiched between a lot of twilight, which means that a lack of light certainly won’t hinder your upcoming move!
Royal Alaskan Movers is part of the DeWitt Transportation Family, which has more than forty years of experience with both domestic and international moves. They understand Alaska is a very unique place, and they know how to get your furniture, belongings, pets, and vehicles to your new home in an efficient, timely, and cost-effective manner. You don’t have to worry about a thing.
Shipping rates vary according to the size of your load, specific moving services provided, and your final destination. To keep the process streamlined, Royal Alaskan Movers offers:
- Intra-Alaska and mainland door-to-door service
- A Visit From a Professional to Visually Survey/Written Estimate of Costs
- Packing and Unpacking Your Items
- Warehouse Storage
- A Variety of Packing Materials (for purchase and use)
- Form-Fitted Cardboard And Wooden Crates For Large Electronic Equipment
- Full Replacement Value Protection
- Over The Phone Payment (cash, money orders, cashiers checks, bank checks, and Visa or MasterCard credit cards)
- Quick Online Quotes
In order to keep up-to-date with the best moving practices and customer service, the staff at Royal Alaskan Movers continues their education on developments and methods by attending various conferences and seminars. The business of moving can be complex, and these expert movers have the knowledge to design a plan that best suits your needs and your budget. Visit their website today or call (907) 868-4756 to start planning your move!