The exhilaration of riding a motorcycle down an open road is one of the many reasons people flock to the chopper community. As much as you love to get your motor running and head out on the highway, there may come a time when you need to pawn your bike. The first step in acquiring fast cash is working with a reputable pawn shop. The rest is easy.
Review a few quick tips for obtaining fast cash with a motorcycle pawn loan:
- Clean the Bike: Give your motorcycle a good cleaning before heading to your local pawn shop. While cleanliness will not influence the bike’s value, it still looks better than bringing in a dusty, oily chopper.
- Do Your Research: Look up the value of your bike to have a working idea of what you can expect at the pawn shop. Kelly Blue Book is a great tool for determining how much your motorcycle is worth.
- Bring the Right Documents: Bring your motorcycle title, state driver’s license, and proof of insurance with you to the pawn shop. You can’t move forward with the pawn process if you do not have this information.
- Get It Appraised: Have your motorcycle assessed by the pawn shop’s appraisers and consider borrowing against the full amount or not. You may want to borrow a fraction of the bike’s value now and borrow more only if you deem it necessary.
- Understand the Terms: Go over the terms of your pawn loan with the pawnbrokers before leaving the shop. This includes finding out when monthly payments are due to avoid late fees and other fines.
Pawn your motorcycle for fast cash by working with one of the most trusted pawn shops in the Norwich, CT, area. AZ Pawn has proudly served the community for over 15 years and guarantees great prices for your valuables, including guns, musical instruments, silverware, jewelry, and tools. Call (860) 889-4474 to learn more about pawning your motorcycle and keep up with the pawn shop on Facebook.