Effectively communicating with clients is a must for businesses of any size, but keeping up with communications is often difficult without the help of a professional answering service. Action Telephone Exchange in Rochester, NY, provides a variety of customer service solutions to help keep your business running smoothly and efficiently.
Below, they share some of the most requested answering services available.
- Telephone Answering Services: A phone answering service is the top requested service out there. They are a highly customizable service that can be tailored to fit all your needs from forwarding and holding calls and screening to handling overflow calls and continuity.
- Call Center Services: If your business sells products, having a call center service to help alleviate the load is a great option. These services can help take orders and process payment, giving your customers an easy ordering experience and making sure you don’t miss a sale.
- Bilingual Answering Services: Bilingual services ensure that all your customers, clients, or patients can communicate and be fully understood. Bilingual answering services are extremely helpful in medical offices, where information needs to be conveyed correctly.
- Customer Care: How you treat your customers is a direct reflection on you and your business. That is one of the reasons customer care services are so sought after. Trained customer service representatives will be the kind and courteous “voice” of your company and can help to establish ongoing customer relationships.
- Scheduling Services: Trying to stay organized, on top of scheduling and keep track of meetings and events can be a full-time job, which is why scheduling services are so popular. They can keep your business and personal calendar conflict free and organized so you can keep working on your business and never miss an important appointment.
If you are looking to incorporate one of these popular customer service solutions for your business, contact the call center and customer support specialists at Action Telephone Exchange. Call (585) 232-3920 or visit them online to learn about all their services.