Every successful business owner knows containing costs is one of the keys to a profitable enterprise. Some expenses are flexible while others, like heating costs, seem unavoidable. However, the type of system you use to heat your business can have a significant impact on your monthly expenses and your bottom line.
If you're replacing your current heating system or planning to build a new business location, a heating oil system offers some significant advantages over electric and natural gas. For instance, businesses relying on oil for heat enjoy:
- Lower Operating Costs: In general, heating oil is less expensive than gas or electric, with expenses that are easy to predict. The sudden spikes of gas or electric bills in the winter can be financially disastrous, especially for small business owners.
- Safer Heating Systems: Unlike natural gas, heating oil is non-explosive, with a significantly lower risk of carbon monoxide production if something goes wrong in the equipment.
- More Efficient Heating: Heating oil burns approximately 300 degrees higher than natural gas and creates more heat than most electric systems. A system that heats your water and offices more quickly will make your business more comfortable for everyone.
- Reduced Environmental Impact: Modern oil-burning furnaces are extremely advanced, making heating oil one of the most environmentally friendly products available. Some furnaces have practically zero emissions, allowing you to reduce the environmental impact of your business activities.
- Stable Supply: Heating oil is an abundant resource, which means the price and availability will be stable relative to other methods.
For over 30 years, Apple Oil has delivered high-quality heating oil to businesses and homes throughout West Haven, CT, with year-round availability and extremely reliable service. Visit the website or Facebook page to learn more about the benefits of oil heat, or call (203) 934-3835 to schedule your first delivery today.